Chris and Corrin chose the Feast and Fareway venue as the place to get married. The ceremony took place right in the Coronado Golf course – one of the city’s most precious treasures. The course’s immaculate greens, majestic views matched with the fantastic weather were the perfect combination for a day to be remembered. 6,590 yards of mesmerizing green contrasting with the San Diego harbor -breathtaking, to say the least.
You know how every wedding has its special something? Those little details that make it stand out from the rest? Here are some of our favorites from Chris and Corrin’s ceremony:
- Of course, everyone pays attention when the bride’s father escorts his daughter to the aisle and this was not the exception. However, we also loved the moment Chris’s mother walked with him, and particularly the long embrace they shared at the end. They both looked happy, grateful, and blessed.
‘Cause I’ve Built My Life Around You
After such a fantastic ceremony, the crowd moved to the other side of the course -into the Café area where they held the reception. Tables were set with an elegant white linen cloth, with ornaments in green and floral arrangements. The jaw-dropping views were still visible from every seating location.
Whistling and laughter could be heard as ACDC rocked “You Shook Me All Night Long,” and Chris removed the garter from Corrin. The dance floor turned into a 1980s disco with colored lights as all of the guests danced “Take on Me.”
The Wedding of Chris & Corrin
If a couple frames a quote from Johnny Cash for their wedding ceremony, their chances of anything going wrong during the day are slim. All jokes aside, Chris and Corrin starred in a beautiful wedding; we were honored to be in attendance.
Chris and Corrin’s wedding went on flawlessly. It was like a dream come true in every single detail they had planned for. It was amazing watching Corrin displaying all sorts of happiness while Chris gazed at this stunning woman thinking: this is my wife -how lucky a guy can get?!
- “Love is not a word; it is an action.” Powerful and moving words uttered by the officiant. You could tell she was not repeating a rehearsed speech; every single word came out from a place of wisdom, advice. The guests moved from laughter to tears as the beloved couple listened to the words that marked the beginning of their marriage.
- “Do you believe in God?” The vows. Chris and Corrin chose to write their own vows. They were simply fantastic, filled with anecdotes from their first date, the deep conversations they like to have, the naturality that has accompanied their relationship since it started.
- The round of applause Chris gave as he looked at his beautiful bride walking towards him.
- Finally, the view. The wedding crowd faced the mesmerizing Coronado bridge. It was like traffic, routine, busy lives, and challenges were met from the other side. However, on this side, life took a pause for Chris and Corrin to reflect on what was about to happen. There was no rush, no speeding. It was all peace. It was all love.
Ahhh the Music
Chris and Corrin had tons of musical requests, which we happily complied with. It is always nice when people appreciate the classics and know precisely what mood they want to set among their guests.
Music was mellow and smooth for dinner time, such as the all-time classic “Comfortably Numb”, composed by the unrivaled dup David Gilmour and Roger Waters.
New+Wed Video Blog
Tears of joy, happiness, embraces, and laughter happened during the last song. “Hey, Jude” was the hymn to which Chris and Corrin swayed as their forever adventure began.
It was a pleasure to host and perform on their special day.
DJ Mark aka the RunMc – Music & Energy that Moves You!